I’m in a crappy mood today. My dreams were tiresome and sticky, and by the time I’d kicked myself out of bed, my mood was settled, and nothing I did made it any better. Some of the things that made me mad and impatient today were:
– work (not enough, too much, uncreative, overwhelming),
– lunch (all wrong, and then I had too many sweets),
– my looks (to be crowned the Queen of Fat soon, stay tuned),
– the cats (destructive, noisy and spoiled),
– our winter vacation (expensive and potentially dangerous),
– me (whiny, neurotic, useless, self-absorbed).
And then we went for dinner and groceries with my parents, and there were Christmas trees in shop windows and a Santa Claus on my father’s Coke bottle. And I realized it will be Christmas very soon. It’s mid-November already, and in my mind, summer has just ended. That did nothing to improve my state. The end.