the time-internet continuum
– Well. There has been no internet all day. I am writing this at 1.26 am, which means that technically I haven’t posted on the 15th day of NaBloPoMo.
– However, for all it’s worth, I’m still living in November 15th, so that must mean I’m still in the game.
– Still, seeing as there’s already been much meddling when the wrong time zone was set in my blog options, and I had to manually reset the times on two of my posts so they would actually look posted on the day they were posted, which resulted in my having two backdated posts, I should be disqualified.
– On the other hand (do I have four hands?), I do post every day, even if it sometimes is past midnight when I do it.
– Nevertheless, I am breaking the formal rules, and that must have ramifications: i.e., I should be kicked out.
This could go on forever. Point is, I’m blog-deprived, sleep-deprived, TV-overdosed, and seem to be cheating. I just hope against all odds that the god of connection will let me post this, so all of internet can follow my fascinating guilt-trip.