they’re all together ooky
Some things we do in this family for fun:
– Read (I know, eugh)
– Watch random movies (last case was Ratatouille with A. and my mom)
– Poke fun at each other (A. never hesitates to call my parents stupid. Neither do I. Nor them)
– Go out and make each other order food and EAT IT UP DAMMIT!
– Talk about random things (hardy ever politics, I’m proud to report)
– Run around the house taking pictures of our pets
– Sing (that’s mostly A. and me)
– Play word games (with much cheating, especially on mom’s part)
– Shop (dad hates this kind of fun, A. likes it)
What kind of fun do you have in your family?